Friday, March 25, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In 4.0

Weigh-In
Last Weigh-In: 330.8 lbs
Current Weigh-In: 330.8 lbs
Weekly Change: No change

Yikes!

At least there wasn't a gain this week. I did start exercising again, but slowly. I did a mile tonight and am hoping to do another 2 or 3 tomorrow if the weather cooperates. (My letter to the sun had no effect...it went away the same day it came out. *sigh*)

Today part of my job was reorganizing a storage unit that my company uses because our office has no storage. Me and a friend spent the afternoon there venting about other coworkers who don't pull their weight, and rearranging, moving and throwing out old boxes of fliers, brochures...etc. It was stuffy and hot in there, and I sweated like a freaking cow but I felt good. It's about as close to lifting weights as I'll get.

2 comments:

  1. Creative exercising! I like! I wouldn't worry about the plateau, we will all have them on our weight loss journeys. I'm glad to see you're staying positive about it! You'll rock next weeks weigh-in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :-) I can't really be upset about it since I know what I did to not lose weight and I can't blame anything except myself!

    ReplyDelete