Monday, July 25, 2011

FAT GIRL DOWN!

I know. I should stop being so self-depricating.

Anyway.

My fabulous time yesterday on my bike is now clouded in misery. I was sitting in my office today and got up randomly and realized: "HOLY CRAP MY FOOT HURTS!" I think that riding my bike yesterday screwed my foot up. I broke this foot 10 years ago and ever since then I've had problems with my foot. Sometimes when I put too much stress on it problems happen! I don't ride my bike very much and I think the way your feet move on the pedals is what screwed it up.

I'm not a doctor...but I assume that can happen. My mom and The Hubs are both afraid I broke a tiny bone in my foot, but I don't think that's the case. Regardless of how it happened or what's wrong with it...icing it and keeping it elevated seems to help!

Here's hoping my family is wrong. They're usually right though...which, in this case...totally sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment